Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Final Thoughts.

Let me start off by saying that this was quite was an interesting semester for me. I don't know why but it seemed like this was one of the most challenging and work intensive semester I've had since I started college. Looking back on it, I can also say that this (and this past spring semester) was one of the first semesters where I really just did my school work and nothing else. I didn't have a life outside of my schoolwork. As of right now, I don't know how I feel about it and I'm hoping that in the end, it was all worth it. I mean the end has already happened, but I hope that when I get my grades, that it shows. There were a few times throughout these few months that I really was happy that I was devoting so much time to my work, but then there were those other times when I would see students who did less work then me getting better grades.  I didn't understand it and it wasn't fun seeing that...and it did bring my spirits down just a bit. Luckily, I didn't always let it get to me. I pushed on and just kept doing what I was doing. I personally feel that my work has improved this semester and I believe that (and of course hope) that it shows. There isn't much more that I can do about it now, just knowing that it's done and I made it through makes me REALLY happy. This semester was both fun and draining (physically and emotionally) at the same time. But again, all I could do was push and I think that I'm definitely a stronger student because of it...I know now that I can handle a lot. Something I will most definitely with me when it comes time to meet the "real world," whenever that might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment